Joumana Rizk is the founder and the directress of Peacelights, an organization dedicated to promoting inner and outer peace through an integrated approach that joins in-depth emotional education with vibrant social activism. Joumana is Master Integrative Coach with the Ford Institute for Transformational Training and she also leads a variety of empowerment workshops and trainings worldwide. Joumana has an MFA in Directing from the Yale School of Drama and a B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Remapping Relationships: It's Time to Thrive!
A Step-by-step Process to Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself, Others, and the World
Discover a step-by-step process to create deep connections with yourself and others, remove negativity from relationships not working for you, and free your energy to create a peaceful life that you love.
In the "Remapping Relationships: It's Time to Thrive" workshop you will discover:
- How to transform the toxic relationships in your life and get very clear on whether you should stay or leave.
- How to release intense emotions such as anger or grief in healthy ways and use them to feel alive and energized, instead of making yourself sick or depressed by pushing them down.
- How to navigate the feminine and masculine energies in you and others so you can be energized and not depleted by your daily life.
- How to develop relationships with family, co-workers and friends that are supportive, respectful, and evolutionary.
- How to hook up with your dream team so you can thrive in all aspects of your life!