Colette Ellis is an author, executive coach, and motivational speaker who empowers clients to get "instep" with their health so they can focus on what's most important. With over 10 years experience helping visionaries deal with change, she creates a safe space for clients to explore new opportunities without compromising their values. She is certified in 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®, FOCUS: Achieving Your Highest Priorities, and Coping with Work & Family Stress™, a research-based wellness curriculum. As founder of InStep Consulting, Colette guides entrepreneurs to transform their lives and realize results faster through insightful coaching and interactive seminars on leadership and employee wellness. A featured eHow.com presenter, her tips and advice also have appeared in Real Simple Magazine and online at CBSNews.com and CNN.com.
Reconnect to Your Purpose: The Benefit of Doing Less with More
Refocus Your Energy to Get Results Faster & Be More Fulfilled
We're living in the "New Normal." Yet, you can still achieve success even when others are telling you "it can't be done!" or "that will never work!" This transformative session will renew your enthusiasm for your life and your business so you can earn more money in your business, get more from your team, all while working a lot less!
Colette Ellis will help you:
- Discover how you REALLY spend your time so you can reclaim more control over your schedule and get more done in less time
- Uncover where you're "hiding out" in your life to avoid taking action
- Reveal your true intentions so you can refocus your attention on what's most important
- Find out what's at the source of your indecision so you can reduce anxiety, make decisions faster, and stop procrastinating
- Eliminate clutter and distractions so you can achieve your goals faster and plan ahead for your future success